I still just can't believe it's already 2015

Well.. It certainly has been quite a while since I've been on here. Sorry friends... Guess it goes to show how busy these past few months have been, as I can only imagine it has been for all of us. It seems as if each holiday season goes by faster and faster as we get older. I mean, January of 2015 is already coming to a close, where did it go? ...in short, I hope to be posting more in the coming months, as they will surly be exciting ones!

However, since my last post, there have been a handful of things I've wanted to share but just haven't had the chance to... Patrick and I's engagement and wedding photos, October's road trip down the west coast, an overview of my first thesis semester along with the progress of my project thus far, two devotionals that impacted my relationship with the Lord greatly, more recipes (of course!) and some snapshots of the holiday season.

My hope is to post all of the above within the next few weeks... so that's all for now, but I'll be back soon!

Comments

Popular Posts