oh hey.


To be honest, I didn't really have a goal when I first started this blog. I guess my initial hope was that it would be an outlet for me to share about what's been going on in my life, whether that was recipes, what I was learning, traveling, photography, etc... 

And now it's been what, like two years since I've posted something? Geez. 

Well in that time I've gone back and forth trying to decide between deleting the blog or keeping the blog and it really just came down to this: if I keep the blog, I want it to be about something specific. 

I don't want to just post random stuff all the time with no actual goal or common theme. That's what I tried when I first started, and for me, while I do have a lot of interests and things I'd love to share, it just got chaotic and stressful. Which led me to not have a desire to keep up with anything. Which led me here, two years later, with no posts. 

So instead of just deleting the blog, I decided to think about what I love to do and share the most. And I can say, with out a doubt, it's traveling. 

I grew up with parents who always traveled and took me along, and then I went through a four year masters program that required me to travel to a new place every semester and now I'm married to my husband who also loves to travel and makes a point to keep us seeing and doing new things. On top of that, I get friends and family and even random people messaging me on Instagram, asking for my recommendations on where to stay or what to do or whether they should go to this city versus that city, etc... So I hope this blog can serve as an answer to all of those questions, as well as a place to come to for inspiration if you're looking to take a new trip but don't know where to go.

I can't say I've been everywhere, and I know there are a lot of people who have traveled a lot more and a lot farther than I have, but I also know that traveling has always been something I've loved and been a part of. And that makes me want to share it.

So moving forward with this blog, that's what I'll be doing. With each place, I want to share about where we stayed, what we did, what we ate, what we saw, and anything else that is exciting or noteworthy.

I've been on a LOT of trips since the last time I posted on this blog, so I know I'll have a lot of content to get the ball rolling. And once that's all out there, I hope to continue to share and post about the places I'll be going in the future.

Can't wait to get started!

Comments

Popular Posts