a post Valentines Day post


Considering this past weekend was Valentine's Day... I decided it's only fitting that I post part 2 of our wedding photos: the wedding day. Once again I just have to say that our photographer, Stephanie Gamble did an amazing job at capturing each and every moment, along with all of the joy and excitement that filled our day. Thank you Stephanie for your beautiful talent!

However, before I start with the photos I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to thank everyone who helped make Patrick and I's wedding day so perfect and beautiful.

First, to my parents. Thank you for all you have done for me... Your encouragement, leadership and helping hand have all blessed me more than you know. Thank you for all of your love and support through out Patrick and I's relationship. And thank you for giving me the wedding of a lifetime. A girl could not be more honored or blessed than to have you two as parents and friends. I love you both always.

To Patrick's parents. Wow... What a blessing to be given such amazing and loving in laws! You have always felt like family to me and I am so thankful to you both for taking me in as your other daughter! Thank you for raising Patrick to be the absolute perfect husband and man. I love you both.

To my sweet bridesmaids. Girls... You are the absolute best. I could not have done this without you.
Tatiana, thank you for being such a sweet and supportive maid of honor. You're more than just a cousin to me. I am so thankful the Lord brought you into my life and even more thankful for the sweet friendship we now share. I was so blessed to have you standing by my side on my wedding day. Love you always, xo.
Katelyn. Thank you for being the best, best friend there is. There is just nothing better than knowing you have someone who's always on your side, someone who is able to make you laugh even when you're having a crappy day, someone who knows exactly what to say and exactly when to say it, and someone who accepts you for who you are and challenges you to be the best version of yourself. Thank you for being that someone for me. And thank you for all of your help leading up to and during Patrick and I's wedding day. (I'm so happy I finally get to return the favor! Eep!) You're my perfect opposite and forever bestie. Love you girl.
Lilian. Geez friend... You are literally just such a blessing. I still cannot believe how perfectly God brought us together but I know I have never been so thankful in my life! Thank you for your constant joy and sweet spirit. You never cease to make my day brighter. I mean it. I have been so blessed by all of your help and your constant support throughout Patrick and I's relationship. I love you. You're amazing. Never leave me. Okay? Okay.
Bekah... Well we all know it but I'm gonna type it out anyway. You have always been more than a friend or best friend to me. You're the sister I never had. Every day I am so blessed by you and our unfailing friendship. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for you. Thank you for always pointing me to Christ and for helping me strengthen my relationship with Him. Thank you for all of your prayers for Patrick and I. And thank you for all of your sweet words of wisdom and encouragement. You mean more to me than you know. You're my person.  I love you.
Sara... I just have to write something in here for you sweet friend. I know you know how heart broken I was that I couldn't have you standing by me on my wedding day, but I also know that we both trust the Lord worked it out that way for a reason. Thank you for all of your prayers friend. And thank you for all of your encouragement and sweet emails throughout our engagement. And thank God for technology allowing you to be there for me through FaceTime!! I love you. And I'm just so happy you're back home now.
Carissa, thank you for being the most beautiful and perfect flower girl there ever was. I am so glad we get to be sisters now! You are so sweet. I love you.

To the groomsmen: Josh, Stephen, Joe and my sweet brother Aslan... As well as to Adam and Jake. Thank you all for being such wonderful and encouraging friends to Patrick. Each of you mean so much to him and I know how blessed he was to have you all standing by his side on our wedding day. I love you all.

To Malcolm. Thank you for marrying us. And thank you for being such a wonderful youth pastor and friend to us both... We have been so blessed by you!

To Spencer. Thank you for using your lovely musical talent to bless Patrick I with on our wedding day. You played and sang just beautifully. (as always!) We love you.

To Arielle. Thank you for being such a great coordinator and for making our wedding day SUCH a success. And thank you for putting up with my indecisiveness! You're awesome.

To Niles. Thank you for helping set up and work the photo booth during our reception. The photos were so great! And I know how much everyone enjoyed it.

To Eric. Thank you for being our MC. Obviously you were the perfect choice.

To all of our amazing vendors.
Anna, the flowers were stunning and more beautiful than I had even imagined. Thank you! Melissa, the food was delicious! Thank you for all the work you and your husband put into making our hors d'oeuvres. Robyn, thank you for our PERFECT beautiful wedding cake. And thank you for all of the cupcakes and cakepops, they were all so good!

To our venues.
We were so thankful to have our ceremony at our church Calvary Chapel. What an honor! Thank you to the Morean Arts Center for Clay where we took all of our bridal party and family photos. And thank you Green Bench for letting us literally do whatever we wanted for our reception. You guys are the best!

And last but not least... Thank you to all of our sweet family and friends for coming out and celebrating with Patrick and I. We love you all! xo














































































Comments

Popular Posts