daydreaming

I don't know if its the foggy air that's been hovering over Tampa Bay, the anticipation of spring break next week or the beautiful Seattle photos my sweet friend Sammy keeps posting on her insta...... But I can't stop daydreaming of the beautiful west coast. 
Last October a few of my friends, my mom and I bought tickets to Seattle, rented a car and took a week to drive down the coast, ending in San Francisco. We had an absolute blast hitting the tourist sites, discovering all the hidden local spots, drinking coffee from every coffee shop on the coast, inhaling way too many Voodoo donuts, getting lost in the Redwoods at midnight, pulling over everywhere every 5 minutes to absorb the view, drinking the best Napa Valley wine, eating everything, walking the streets of San Fran until our feet bled, driving down Hwy 101 until our butts went numb, running on the beach like 5 year olds in the freezing cold, trespassing in the caves at Ocean Beach, enjoying all the beautiful moments in between, and of course, taking pictures of literally anything and everything there was to see. LETS GO BACK

























































Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures fancy!!! My brother lives up there, now I really need to visit him!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts